- Agence Nationale de Recherches Sur la Sida (en français)
- THE ANRS, funded by the French government, is one of the principal international actors in the search for a preventive HIV vaccine.
- AIDSinfo is a service of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
- AIDS Vaccine Advocacy Coalition
- Supports AIDS research, AIDS prevention, treatment education, and the advocacy of sound AIDS-related public policy.
- Capitol Area Vaccine Effort
- Washington, D.C. volunteers organized around trial participation.
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention
- The US government's disease control and prevention agency.
- Global Alliance to Immunize Against AIDS (GAIA)
- GAIA is a non-profit foundation for a global AIDS vaccine.
- Global HIV Vaccine Enterprise
- An alliance of independent organizations dedicated to accelerating the development of a preventive HIV vaccine.
- HIV and Hepatitis.com
- A resource for HIV vaccine news articles.
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- IAVI is a global nonprofit organization working to speed the search for vaccines to prevent HIV/AIDS.
- International Council of AIDS Service Organizations
- ICASO promotes and supports the work of community AIDS organizations around the world.
- Kaiser Network
- Kaiser Network provides timely and non-partisan information on national health issues to policymakers, the media, and the general public.
- National AIDS Trust
- NAT, a U.K. based organization, aims to promote a wider understanding of HIV and AIDS.
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- NIAID is the primary agency of the US government devoted to research on HIV/AIDS.
- South African AIDS Vaccine Initiative (SAAVI)
- SAAVI was established to coordinate the research, development and testing of HIV/AIDS vaccine in South Africa.
- The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS.
- University of California at San Francisco
- UCSF's HIVinsite web page contains extensive information (información en español también).
- Vaccine Research Center (VRC)
- The Dale and Betty Bumpers Vaccine Research Center at National Institutes of Health.
- WHO-UNAIDS HIV Vaccine Initiative
- A joint activity of the World Health Organization and the United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS.