Venue and Accommodations
The Grand Hyatt Hotel
721 Pine Street
Seattle, Washington, USA 98101
Phone: +1 (206) 774-1234
Fax: +1 (206) 774-6120
HIV Prevention Efficacy Trials Design of the Future will be held in the Grand Hyatt, Seattle, Washington. The hotel, which hosts hundreds of events annually, is ideally located for business and pleasure and is within easy distance from the city's most popular cultural and commercial attractions.
You can use this link to book your lodging at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, and take advantage of the HVTN discounted rate. This link is only to be used if HVTN is NOT funding your travel to the meeting. If HVTN is funding your travel, please submit a travel request.
Note: Deadline for guest room rate is October 3, 2018.
If Fred Hutch is not funding your travel to our meeting, you can still take advantage of our discount by booking on Delta using this link. You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMSDD
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
Rate: $249.00 per night
Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-Out Time: 12:00 p.m.
Please refer to hotel website for access and costs.
HVTN will pay for parking.
- Ultra-spacious baths with soaking tub
- Incredible views of downtown Seattle, Puget Sound and Lake Union
- Guest Services
- Ruth's Chris Tasting Room in the Wine Cellar
- Complimentary 24 hour StayFit™ fitness center
- Whirlpool / steam room / sauna
- Elaia Spa at Hyatt Olive 8
- More than 25,000 square feet of flexible event venues
- Amphitheater with high-resolution displays and advanced technology
- 100% Smoke free
- Self-service business center
- TAG approved