*NOTICE: THE MAY 2021 FULL GROUP MEETING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the 2021 HVTN Full Group Meeting will be completely virtual May 5th-7th (6:00 to 9:00 am Pacific-time). This plenary-session-only meeting will focus on HIV vaccine trials and TB.
The link for the HVTN Full Group Meeting webpage and password are available on the HVTN Member's site here (requires Member login):
How to navigate the website:
- Main Stage: Live stream window / Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Thai translation portals / Chat for questions once the Plenaries are live
- Plenaries: This section shows the agenda for each day of FGM.
- Session Recordings: Each of the Plenary presentation titles will be hyperlinked once the plenary has concluded. You will be able to access the Recordings here, if you missed the Plenary or would like to review again.
- Directory: Beginning May 3rd all those who have registered will be listed here, complete with a button that will allow you to email other Network members prior to and during the FGM.
- RAMP Scholars: RAMP Scholar posters and recorded presentations can be found here beginning April 28th. There is also a button to contact each scholar with questions or comments about their presentations.
We will be interpreting the meeting in Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Thai. Below the Live stream window on the Main Stage, simply click the button for your native language.
OUR PLENARY TOPICS WILL COVER:
- Where are we now in HIV vaccine research and where are we headed?
- New Data on AMP Trials
- Making Potent Antibody Cocktails
- Aiming At the Target: bnAb-Inducing Vaccines
- Vaccine-induced Broadly Reactive Antiviral Functions
- TB Prevention & Immunity
- Scholar Presentations & HVTN Awards