*NOTICE: THE MAY 2021 FULL GROUP MEETING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the 2021 HVTN Full Group Meeting will be completely virtual May 5th-7th (6:00 to 9:00 am Pacific-time). This plenary-session-only meeting will focus on HIV vaccine trials and TB.
OUR PLENARY TOPICS WILL COVER:
- Where are we now in HIV vaccine research and where are we headed?
- New Data on AMP Trials
- Making Potent Antibody Cocktails
- Aiming At the Target: bnAb-Inducing Vaccines
- Vaccine-induced Broadly Reactive Antiviral Functions
- TB Prevention & Immunity
- Scholar Presentations & HVTN Awards
Download At-a-Glance program (tbd)
Full Group Meeting Program:
Download Full Group Meeting program (tbd)
Interpretation will be provided (please be advised that if there is not sufficient demand for any language, this service may be canceled). Anyone who might be interested in utilizing interpretation should request their native language when completing the conference registration form.